Integrated help

Username: Lil_tyrant

Post Number: 7
I'm looking to build my first low end hi-fi system i have the speakers down to wharfedale diamond 9.1, but i dont have any idea what to look for for the amp. I was looking at the cambridge azur 640a, nad C320BEE. But its just a matter of still being in highschool so I have little money and in this area is hard to find a place that sells hi-fi gear. So i would appreciate some input on to what is best matched to the speakers. I listen mostly to metal, hardrock, trance, classic rock if that helps

Post Number: 8
Another model i was looking at is the harman/kardon 3380 this is a stereo reciever but it seems to be getting quite the good reviews.

Bronze Member
Username: Plato

Woodbury, NJ

Post Number: 17
Look at Rotel. Some of the low end models offer excellent bang for the buck.

Bronze Member
Username: Loce

Lilburn, GA

Post Number: 25
I would suggest looking at some of the vintage Marantz, Sansui, or HK amps to get plenty of power and warmth in your music.

Post Number: 9
I will look at some of that. But I now have another question, an amplifier will put out said amount of watts into a channel at 8ohms and an even higher wattage at 4ohms, using a 6ohm speaker would I get inbetween the 4ohm and 8ohm power ratings or how does that work?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us