Best match for Epos M5: NAD C352 or CA 640A

Username: Untukdownload

Post Number: 7
I managed to audition NAD C352+Epos M5 and CA 640A+Epos M5.

I like the speaker Epos M5 and want to buy it. But I still cannot decide which amplifier to choose. Both NAD C352 and CA 640A to my ears match with Epos M5.

The problem is the NAD and CA happened to be in two different stores so I cannot compare them together.

Does anyone have any experience with the combination of NAD C352+Epos M5 and CA 640A+Epos M5? Which amp is the best match for the Epos M5?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Willfi

Post Number: 11
NAD. balances out the harddome better than the cambridge IMO

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1163
The Cambridge is used with the M5 in What HI FI magazine as one of the best systems at that price.If you really want to here any Epos speaker sing try Creek.All Epos speakers are voiced with Creek,Mike Creek owns Epos and they are in conjunction with Music Hall and Shanling to.So if you can stretch out your money go for the Creek 50ir ,I just bought the M12.2s a couple of days ago and was seriously considering the M5 its a amazing speaker much better than anything else at that price.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
The Cambridge is used with the M5 in What HI FI magazine as one of the best systems at that price.If you really want to here any Epos speaker sing try Creek.All Epos speakers are voiced with Creek,Mike Creek owns Epos and they are in conjunction with Music Hall and Shanling to.So if you can stretch out your money go for the Creek 50ir ,I just bought the M12.2s a couple of days ago and was seriously considering the M5 its a amazing speaker much better than anything else at that price.

Username: Untukdownload

Post Number: 8
Finally, I bought Epos M5 + CA 640A. I am happy with those combination. Now I can hear music for hours and still exciting.

Hi Tawaun, how do you compare Epos M12.2 to M5? I am setting a target my next upgrade would be M12.2.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
You will need a little more power with the 12.2s they are just bigger and better everywhere probably the speaker that make.The M5 is just as superb I was gonna buy them until I stretched my budget a little bit more,I love all the Epos all the way back to the ES11&ES14,one of the better speaker companies in the industry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us