I have a B&W ASW CM Subwoofer and it missing speaker plz help!

Username: Malkalm

Post Number: 1
I got the box and amp but no speaker. I emailed B&W and they wanted 850$ plus shipping and they have no info on the origanl speaker "like ohm's". thats a lot of money for a speaker. the in side of the box is 12X12X9. here is a linke to the only info i can find (http://www.bwspeakers.com/downloadFile/speakerModel/prodinfoaswCM.pdf) I was thinking of using a car speaker lot cheaper. My friend owns a local car stereo shop. i tried a bunch of speakers some sounded good, the best one was a 12" Alpine it had it own box "SWS-1242D". does anyone know of a better speaker or a place to get a good home sub. will the car speaker move to fast because of lack of back preser because it's not in a trunk, but would it work in a band pass box? The amp puts out 500 RMS. I am not sure but it seems to me that 500 watts in home audio is more then 500 watts in car audio. This seems like a nice amp i got it to push two 10" subs at 4 ohms. The most importon thing is that I DON'T KNOW THE OHM'S RATING OT THE ORIGANL SUB AND NO HELP FOR B&W :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us