NAD HTR 2

Username: Willow

Post Number: 7
Hi
I have the NAD 742 and was thinking of picking up a HTR 2 remote to go with it.

I live outside the US but will be visiting there shortly -West coast and Houston.

Could someone help me with links to where I can get this remote online - good price/service
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Johnny

Missouri

Post Number: 246
Willow,

I am a bit confused by your question. Are you looking for an online source in the US or outside of the US? Does it have to be on the west coast or in Houston? If you are looking for a dealer in the US and location is no factor, check out either www.saturdayaudio.com or www.kiefs.com. Both have excellent prices and customer service.

Bronze Member
Username: Smitty

Canada

Post Number: 40
Willow,

I have a NAD T742 as well. I'm curious if you're getting the HTR-2 to mainly control other devices or do you know if it will add functionality to the T742? Certainly, being able to adjust the speaker settings remotely (esp. sub on/off) would be very nice.

Username: Willow

Post Number: 8
Thanks Johny - will check your leads

Hi Smitty
Im looking for the HTR2 to setup macros to control various devices including my TV, DVD player and the 742 - so I can listen to music or watch movies with my favourite settings with minimal button clicks.

Silver Member
Username: John_a

Post Number: 706
I have a HTR-2 and it controls NAD (receiver and DVD), Sony (TV and VHS) and Nokia (satellite) - you put all your other remotes away. It also has macros which work with any combination of devices. Excellent. It will add functionality to the T742 by allowing you to program macros, each doing a long sequence of keystrokes with just one. It takes a bit of thought to set the macros: it cannot read your mind, but comes close. You can obtain the user manual as a pdf file from "support" on the NAD website.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us