Outlaw monoblock vs. Le Amp II

Anonymous

Pros/Cons on each?????????

Silver Member
Username: Gman

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 403
I would get the Outlaw. It has a 5 year warranty--Le Amp has a 1 year warranty. On the Le Amp site I noticed no specs other than the power, which appears to be the same as the Outlaw. The rest of the site just contains BS puffery.

Anonymous

I read in another forum sometime ago that the Le Amp II was an excellent buy. I also remember reading that the company loudspeakers sounded great-even though they look a little weird.

Silver Member
Username: Gman

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 425
Both amps cost the same and one has a 5 year warranty and the other a one year warranty. I would go with the one that the manufacturer has more confidence in, as bespeaks the warranty. The have the same power envelope (for all practical purposes)and I would bet that no one could tell the difference in sound between the two in a double blind ABX test, as long as the volumes are matched to within 0.1 db's. The reason levels must be matched is that the one with greater volume playing will psychologically always sound better to the listener--quite often the same happens when testing speakers.

One never knows who is writing on a forum. They can be shills for the company, or bought the amp and feel a need to justify their purchase ( we have all seen this syndrome, it is common).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us