Hooked up my Model Six Bshelfs

Bronze Member
Username: Lawk

Post Number: 20
Nice looking speakers with good build quality. Not magnetically shielded so i have to build some stands.

Even just out of the box they sound quite full and clear. After a few hours of listening they already sound better. I took some treble off my reciever and they now deliver some great mid-bass. Can't wait to hear them progress on through the next 50 or so hours of use.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5589

We must be talking KHL Model Six's. You should have held out for the Five's. Oh, that's right, you guys don't know when KHL was really good stuff.

Carry on.

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 932
Yeah your right Jan,most on here dont I still think they have the ability to make a good speaker if they wanted to.

Silver Member
Username: Devils_advocate

Post Number: 309
Actually its the CSW Model Six; probably their best bang for the buck speaker (IMO anyways). Much like the original, it was designed by Henry Kloss.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Well it fits my needs and wallet. A good Bshelf speaker for my office stereo. Thanks again for the recommendation DA. Oh and Jan, you can go to hell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
No problem; enjoy Lawk. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
Ohh and Jan, perhaps you mean KLH?

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5594

Yep, thanks, my mind's somewhere else today.

Lawk - That's awfully rude. Care to explain what brought out that little outburst of juvenile behaviour? What, you don't like that I assumed you had a speaker that you don't. You didn't exactly spell it out very well there, guy. How in the hell am I supposed to know what you mean? Maybe you should just listen to some soothing music for a while, Lawk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 935
Hell I though thats what he meant to never the less Henry Kloss still designed both of them if it wasnt for that KLH model he wouldnt be enjoying those Cambridges

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Jan -

Go to Hell.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5613

Right back at ya, lawk. How the hell'd you get that name? You stinking sack of three day old dog crap.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 1824
actually Jan if you really want to insult somebody, kitty crap smells WAY worse than dog crap.

Just FYI... lol

Anoynymous
Unregistered guest
Hey "Lawk"
can I borrow one "Buck"? Lately I have been out of "luck", so please help as I am kinda "stocked", just one question..is that your real name? what the "f..c" !
:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
Now this is funny is that really your name wow,that explains why your so bitter,hell id pissed off to.

Silver Member
Username: Shantao

Post Number: 126
Jan said:

" We must be talking KHL Model Six's. You should have held out for the Five's. Oh, that's right, you guys don't know when KHL was really good stuff."

:-) I remember. I still have (and love) my KLH model 6's. Got that old east coast sound going. They used to be paired with an equally old Pioneer receiver that died about 2 years back. Oddly enough, at this moment they are hooked up to my Harmon/Kardon DPR1001 digital receiver and still sound great.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Jan -

I realize I didn't put CSW in the subject line of the thread. To be honest I thought CSW was the only brand that produced a 'model six', thus showing my ignorance of the history of loadspeakers and their design.

The name, "Lawk" is acutally an acronym that I adopted after I began brutally beating on snobs who prioritize putting their noses in the air in front of thinking. It stands for "Long And Wide Knuckles", which was an observation of a victim of mine.

BTW, the speakers are sounding great. The Cambridge SoundWorks Model Six I mean.

Anoni
Unregistered guest
oh oh .... Now I am very affraid....I am a snob

Silver Member

Post Number: 968
With a name like that wernt whipping knowbodys as.chump!

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5651

So - what? Is that an apology? Are are you just making a confession so you can get into heaven?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Nope, no apology needed. Just calling you a snob, thats all.

Heaven? I dont believe in any of that nonsense. Come on, its 2005. Shouldn't you have better things to do than worry about imaginary places?

Lighten up, I am just having fun at your expense.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
"With a name like that wernt whipping knowbodys as.chump!"

Uh...yeah.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5664

Telling me to go to hell is having fun at my expense?

Awww, you know what's coming.

GO TO HELL, LAWK!

You are a f*cking idiot!

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Can't we all just get along!

Silver Member

Post Number: 974
Yeah thats right like I said you wernt whippin nobodies as.You see where im at come get some you aint tough PUNK!,the way you came on here was totally un called for and rude,YOUR Knuckles AINT Wide ENOUGH FOR THIS!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
hehe

Silver Member

Post Number: 975
You better be laughen,but I aint,Who the hell do you think you are coming on here trying to bully someone that was trying to help you.This aint elementary and you wont do it on my watch!

Anoni
Unregistered guest
Hey Lawk...how much did you actually enjoy it when you got it well up in your little hole?
did it hurt? was it pleasant? come on tell me please.....btw I am a snob do you feel any anger now? Lawkie ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
No I am quite comfortable. Thanks.

Anoni
Unregistered guest
that's what I thought !
you like it in the ears too?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Jeez you guys get butt-hurt too easily.

FYI: The quickest cure for a sandy vag1na is a firehose.

Anoni
Unregistered guest
No that you have had any experience with that. right?
Lawkie....Lawkie ....Lawkie.....butt hurted? Nah...just enjoying your company....you little scalawag
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us