Digital Research mi 4000a

Anonymous

Three whites guys in a black expedition in Pine Hills Orlando- homedepot. I bought 2 home theater speakers model # M1 4000A. lOOKS REALLY GOOD, but didn't hook it up as yet, from what all you guys are saying got fucked. I paid 150. Any one else have this model and is it workable. how does it sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 49
At $150 you're okay. They are a fair-ish value for that price. http://www.scamshield.com/Feature.asp?id=1

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3886
crap, now they are going to come here and pollute this board with this speaker scam stuff. Don't we have enough of this in the Home Theater Forum. That place is dominated by these trolls.

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 482
Here's something I've always wondered ...

Why do these guys buy these things, take them home, and look them up on the internet before hooking them up and listening to them?

I've seen so many posts like this one where people are trying to figure out how bad they got taken, yet didn't bother to listen to the speakers.

Anon-
This scam has been going on for years. They got my father once back in the late 80's-early 90's. I feel for you. But why wouldn't you listen to them before looking them up? If I thought I got a great deal like you probably thought you did at the time, the first thing I would do would be to take them home and listen to them. Then when I realized they sounded like garbage, I would start looking for information as to what to do. I wouldn't sit around and cry about it before I knew exactly what I had. Who knows, maybe you'll like them. Strangely enough, a lot of people do. I'm sure even more people never thought for a second that they were part of a scam.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us