Best mini system?

Anonymous

I'm researching to get a new, small stereo. I've basically narrowed it down to two mini systems: the Sony MHC-GX450 and the Panasonic SC-AK630. Are there any obvious advantages or disadvantages to one system or the other?

Also, the Sony model advertises a feature that allows you to play video game audio on it. Is it compatible with a computer? The only audio ports I think I have on my PC are for the headphones.

Username: Stereocollector

Post Number: 3
You can mix videogame audio with the Sony, but the music will be far louder than the sound FX of the game. Sony CD changers/lasers tend to go dead all of a sudden. Probably fixable, but quite a hassle. On one system I had the changer died after a month. I didn't bother fixing it. Panasonic is very loud, present audio. This works well for recreating voice. I owned a mini system by Panasonic. There wasn't much bass, but when I think about how realistic the singing sounded, I want to buy another. Sony has better bass, but very fragile mechanics.

Anonymous

Look into vintage audio is ponzorz everything, I laugh at best buys sucky sound equipment. No good amps their best thing they got is athena speakers that are hooked up to junk. Watt ratings are a lie on those little systems. I buy at thrift stores but my 100$ at a thrift owns anything at Best buy. Good Luck!!

Bronze Member
Username: Willy_57

Moerbeke waas, Oost-vlaanderen Belgium

Post Number: 13
JVC -EX-A10E. This looks not only great but sounds great too.Not really cheap but worth the money.It also plays DVD-audio.In the separate amp there is place for a sub to have more bass if necessary

Bronze Member
Username: Willy_57

Moerbeke waas, Oost-vlaanderen Belgium

Post Number: 15
The complete Tivoli system could be great too,at least the radio is.

Username: Spanky41

Post Number: 1
Hi im trying to hook up my Denon dm31 to a tv moniter anyone tell me what to do please have put in the red & white leads but cant hear anything

Many Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us