Roland 2.1 speakers set

Anonymous

What do u guys think of this set. I'm seriously looking into buying one specially because I could make use of the digital inputs with my DVD player in my bedroom without having to buy a receiver. I only have the TV and the DVD player.

This is probably a new product because I can't seem to find any reviews on the internet apart from the customers given grades on the online stores.
That set doesn't seem to be bad, does it?
Thanks a lot!

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5471

Fifteen watts may not be much power if you like your music loud. The specs don't give any idea what the sensitivity of the system is, so it's hard to tell. I would certainly audition the set before I made my purchase.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3839
Anonymous (why oh why)
I saw those in a music store and I thought they would make great computer monitors, and then i saw how much they were going for, OY!. Not bad at all. Sounds like a very refined Peavey PA system. Vocal reproduction is quite good.

Username: O770

Post Number: 1
Thanks again for your time to answer that.
Berny, I'm really a newbie to any knowledge regarding speakers so I'm taking your words as words of approval of that set. Meaning I expect the Peavey PA system to be something good.

That set is probably the most expensive one I can afford at this time. But I still hope to find alternatives with the digital or (at least) analog coaxial inputs. I really appreciate any recommendations on alternatives like that.
Thanks!

Username: O770

Post Number: 2
Thanks again for your time to answer that.
Berny, I'm really a newbie to any knowledge regarding speakers so I'm taking your words as words of approval of that set. Meaning I expect the Peavey PA system to be something good.

That set is probably the most expensive one I can afford at this time. But I still hope to find alternatives with the digital or (at least) analog coaxial inputs. I really appreciate any recommendations on alternatives like that.
Thanks!

P.S.: this is me again, now as a registered member.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3858
I think they would serve the purpose for what you want them to be. Considering that you are not planning on getting a receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us