SPL question

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Sask. Canada

Post Number: 31
WI've helped friends buy car audio alot and I think I know what im talking about( probably dont)

I need help... Its time for my system and I dont know what to get.I have 1200 USD and im buying some boom boom with good quality ( hu, subs, mabe component(6x9) and amp)

I've bought 2 Kiker 12cvrs(with big port box) a v12 600.1 alpine amp wiring kit install and warrenty for 800USD for a friend. I can get myself a decent deal from stores and i am willing to buy from internet( I live in canada shipping and duty fee from online stores kinda pushes me away but you can still sugest it)

I work at best buy( planning on getting a kenwood hu at cost from them)

I Plan on getting a 13w7 and a 1000/1 from jl audio.

ANY BODY SUGEST DIFFERENT at all plz let me know i like my quality and i want her to shake.
o and whats spl.... i know it has to do wit quality i think.... give me a quick lowdown
thanks

justin

Silver Member
Username: Kano

Post Number: 636
This here be HOME audio.

You want CAR audio.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/4.html

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 816
SPL = Sound Pressure Level
SQ = Sound Quality
SQL = A mixture of both loudness and sound quality(Sound Quality Level)

the JL amp is great, but you could get an RE XXX that would sound just as good, if not better than the 13W7, for less money. but the XXX will not be out till late November. it's worth the wait if you want the kind of sound your looking for.

you could also look at Eclipse Titanium series subs or Image Dynamics IDMAX, Ascendant Audio Avalanche, Adire Audio Brahma. i'm sure i missed a few.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Margie

Napa, California

Post Number: 28

Thanks MW
Thats handy!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us