NAD c352 with B&W 601s3 or Epos M5?

Username: Azel

Denpasar, Bali Indonesia

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone. I have audition Nad c352 with B&W 601s3. The sound is great but found that treble is a bit too bright to my likely in some songs (maroon 5's "this love" for example). I never heard epos m5 but from what i read its sound like a good speaker with good vocal performance but lack in bass. I already have psb subsonic 5i which sound not so loud but have musical bass i guess. I wonder if Epos m5 can deliver better sound with better treble than b&w 601 when using Nad c352? And about epos bass performance, can psb subsonic 5i cover it? (I read someone said in other forum that no sub can cover it)

I think that maybe B&W 601 sound too bright for me because it's a new speaker and not yet break in. Is that possible after break in period it sound not too bright anymore?

And is epos m5 just good for jazz kind of music or it is good with other music genre too? Also I want to use this system for watch dvd and i think epos m5 may sound too polite (just my conclusion from what I read). Is it okay for watch movie?

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 876
The Epos M5s are a way better speaker in everyway,and on top of all that they mate quite well with the Nad c352,you cant go wrong with that setup,one of the best you can get at that price,yeah sweet system,get it and sit back and enjoy,it will be a thrilling listen!

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 877
The Epos only restraint is they are what they are and the 601s to a small bookshelf.The Epos will suprise you with their bass,their upper bass and mid bass are intoxicating,and whats down in the low bass is very clean you should be able to get a solid 50 htz out of them,its not much music down there anyway,good luck getting that sub to be able to keep with them,im pretty sure you wont wanna use it for music,the quality of bass on offer is extremely impressive and they will have your toes tapping.

Bronze Member
Username: Look4sun

Post Number: 68
Please consider also Monitor Audio Silver S2 - if the bass is your priority.

Epos M5 vs Monitor Audio S2 ? I think MA S2.

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 509
You may want to look into PSB towers. NAD and PSB have had a long history as a great match, and recently have been aquired by the same parent company - Lenbrook.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us