Help with my mini iPod? :-(

Username: Xbabyphathunnyx

Post Number: 1
Jeeze, no matter how much I try, my iPod and Library won't update =( I have the plugs all the way in, but when I try to connect them, this one window pops up after a few seconds. It says JESSI LOPEZ (E:-) and it has 4 folders. (Calendars, Contacts, iPod_Control, and Notes)... I X out of it and my iPod says Do not disconnect, but itunes isnt updating the new songs! =(

Post Number: 2
Te smiley is supposed to be : ) with no spaces.

Post Number: 3
OMG plz help I need my ipod for my party tomorrow! :-(

Post Number: 4
:-(

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3596
First you have to start iTunes...then connect the iPod.

From there you should be able to see your iPod under "Music Store" and "Shopping Cart"

You can start updating from there

Username: Bearycuddly

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 1
Hey there,

My problem is with my ipod mini. I've selected manual updating in my preferences and I manually delete songs and playlists from my ipod when it's connected to itunes. After I delete the songs the ipod does not seem to refresh its memory allocation and it's not allowing me to copy new songs on. It's been saying I have 765 songs on it for the last month but I've deleted about 30 tracks??? Any ideas anyone?

Unregistered guest
hi, ive had my ipod for like a year already but suddenly i could not charge it anymore everytime i attached it to the plug it gave the apple sighn and then it gave this warning smiley and it showed an unhappy smile and then it goes to the charging symbol it wont budge it wont charge something is really rong with my ipod

Brewsyboy
Unregistered guest
Berny
my ipod wont put new songs on my ipod and it says Do Not Disconnect for hours Plz help

Brewsyboy
Unregistered guest
Berny
my ipod wont put new songs on my ipod and it says Do Not Disconnect for hours Plz help

Unregistered guest
hey berny u can still diconnect it at the bootom of ur screen on the computer there should be a green arrow above a white thing click it with the right part of the mouse and it will say unplug or eject hardware or it will say something else just click it and then u can take it out!!!!
and dont worry about the music when u download it onto ur ipod it will be there dont worry!!!!

Brewsyboy
Unregistered guest
thanks

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with my problem!!!!

Brewsyboy
Unregistered guest
It just Worked

Brewsyboy
Unregistered guest
are you using a generic or a real Ipod charger

benpete22
Unregistered guest
dos any one know how to make your ipod !!NOT!! sync imidiatly when you plug it in to the computer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us