Cerwin Vega CLSC-215's

Username: Matt1234

Post Number: 5
Has anyone heard the Cerwin Vega CLSC-215's at all? Now, don't get me wrong, but I did go on the company's website and searched for a retailer that carried these, but unfortunately, the only one I found is called J and R music world, and it is located all the way in New York, which is a 5-hour drive from where I live. Does anyone have any experience with this speaker?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1072
Matt,

Now that is a pucker CV get three of them for starters for the three-screen channels, there'll give you a TITANIC low end of Armageddon doom to your home cinema set-up I Kidd you not.

Highly recommended 10/10

Upload

Frequency Response: 24 Hz - 20 kHz
Peak Power: 500 watts*
Sensitivity (1w/1m): 97 dB
6.5" Midrange with Fiber Impregnated Cone
1" Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
Dual 15" Cast Frame High Excursion Woofer
Proprietary Mid and High Frequency Waveguide
Fuse Protection
Elegant Black-Ash or Rich Cherry (CLSC-215-CH) Enclosure
Dimensions (HxWxD): 51.5 " x 16.5" x 19"
Weight: 111 lbs.

Post Number: 7
Okay. Now I have one more question. How much amplifier power should these babies be fed?

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1332
They are pretty efficient. How loud do you want it? Look up the SPL caculator on the web and punch in the room volume and you'll see.

Post Number: 8
Usually, when my parents and family are home, my stereo can be found coasting along at low-to-moderate volume levels, the majority of that time being moderate volume, and low volume only when somebody is taking a nap. However, when nobody but me is home, I like to crank things up a few notches.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us