NAD T743 and PSB 9C, 5T, 10S in TOronto area?

Anonymous

PLease advise me where I can find good prices for NAD 743 and PSN speakers in GTA. Bay Bloor Radio si Greater Metropolitan Sound are the only options?

Thank you

Silver Member
Username: Johnny

Missouri

Post Number: 209
Go to www.nadelectronics.com. Under the "Dealers" heading there is a place where you can search for dealers using either your telephone area code or your postal code. The same is true of www.psbspeakers.com.

Just a thought, but if you can't find much in Toronto, you may want to try checking out some dealers in other major metro areas around you...Hamilton, Detroit, and Buffalo are all fairly close aren't they (within an hour or two)? Your options might expand greatly if you try these areas.

I know it is a bit far, but if you ever want to take a weekend trip to Chicago...Saturday Audio Exchange is wonderful (www.saturdayaudio.com).

Unregistered guest
Whitby Audio carries NAD and PSB as far as I know. I bought my PSB Image 6T, 9C centre and 2B surrounds there. Whitby Audio Video, 233 Brock St. S. 905-668-0787.

David d
Unregistered guest
Go to American Sound of Canada in Richmond Hill, above highway 7. You can buy both NAD & PSB at a cheaper price then Bay Bloor or GreatMet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us