Denon avr-884

Username: Socom2freak

Post Number: 6
recently had a bad storm, power went out for about an hour. came upstairs to listen to some music after power came back on... one problem, hit the power button on my reciever and nothing happens.... what do i do??? is there a reset button or something i should try. i unplugged it from the surge protector and tried on another one didnt help, tried straight to te wall nothing...any ideas would be great. thanx in advance

Post Number: 7
called the place where i bought it, they said its still under warrenty so im not too worried but what would cause this to happen, a weak power supply??? everthingh else plugged into the strip works fine... i did notice for the last few days when powering up the unit it would make a wierd noise, not the ususal so called ding that it always made, it made the ding but it was like extended, almost like a battery powered toy with dead batteries, it was like so motion dont know if this may have caused some of it.... thanx again.

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 251
Why don't you get it fixed and tell us what happened to it.

Post Number: 8
lol good idea... had a real bad storm in central ILL... it has 2yrs parts and labor. return time is 7-10 days. that sux but oh well. need a speaker fixed to so might as well take them in at the same time..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us