Subwoofers

Bronze Member
Username: Stereo_genious

USA

Post Number: 28
Hi, guys. In my previous thread about speakers, someone mentioned the KLH 9250B's to me. What about KLH subwoofers? Are those any good?

Silver Member
Username: Devils_advocate

Post Number: 121
Depends on how much money you have and what your priorities are. My brother in law has one; he is at the ripe old age of 20 and thinks its hot stuff. I think it's mediocre at best. If you can pony up say $299, you can get yourself into the world of HSU, which will wipe the floor with anything KLH puts out. If you value the quality of bass over quantity, there are still better options than KLH. But, it is what it is.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 976
Loudspeakers should be nothing more than a pass-through of information that was originally recorded by the artist or the re-recording mixers, to you, that's what It should be, it should play a roll in how it sounds, it should be accurate, and lots of loudspeakers do, as most loudspeakers have distortion, some to some degree and the louder you play them they all have more, there is the (quads) that sound fantastic but they too will give a distortion Patten.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3480
The only way to determine if the speakers are good is if you listen to them. You can then judge the speakers by way of either you like the sound or not.

i am not downplaying construction, materials design and reputation of the manufacturer. In the end your ears will be the judge.

Username: Nik_slick

Sacramento, Ca Usa

Post Number: 2
i have a klh 10" sub and it thumbs in my garage its almost a year old it dose hit real hard but has a belly type through to it and thats not somthing thats going to last they are cheep and will not last 10 or 15 years if you pay 80 or 100 $ for them its fine and will stay thumping for a year to 2 years
ps the fuse will blow almost 2times a year
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us