Short on cash for your dream system? no problem chech this out!!!

nobody
Unregistered guest
THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!
A little while back, I was on my computer having a grand old time, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all, So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. Its Certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?.STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) R.Anderson 6139 Loud Dr. Oscoda, Mi 48750

#2)Jason Barone P.O. Box 1015 Glen Burnie, MD 21060-1015

#3) Jonathon Markwood 3308 Birdsong Way Birmingham, AL 35242

#4) Eben Mcgee 1876 #C Locust, Las Cruces, NM 88001

#5) Ricky DeMaio 471 McCutcheon rd, Hudson WI 54016

#6) D. Williams 5 Heatherdale court Little Mountain,QLD,Australia 4551

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!----
Just copy this message, paste it in Word or Notepad, find message boards like this and paste away.

Congratulations? THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU EILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days.

patnshan
Unregistered guest
SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Occam

Post Number: 44
More like Chain SPAM--maybe CHAM.

Bronze Member
Username: Dan_the_man

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 49
how about stop being a loser..... f*ck off

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 528
dan why dont you. who the hell was that supposed to be directed to? way to make a dick of yourself!!

Anonymous

a $1 bill?? Oops, I thought he said anthrax. Oh well
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us