Newbie Help

Username: Monte

Mobile, AL USA

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys, I'm a newbie here...I just wanted to ask a few questions.

I recently just bought a Pioneer CD player 3700 I believe and 4 Rockford Fosgate Power's 162C's and 152C's with no Amp yet....They are amazing and very loud....Interior wise I have blown everyone out who has ran across me...some guy with Xplod's and Punch's in the trunk said he would get me....he turned off his subs and let his speakers play...Danny at Best Buy in Mobile said the XPlod's would distort as soon as he turned it up...lol...they did....I turned mine up...and it was so beautiful...the Tweeter inside the Speaker is great, Interior wise..I have won all Comps..it feels good...but I have a issue...I had to save up some money for UAlabama in the fall and I'm going to add some Subs Later on around Christmas time...any clue on what kinda Subs I should get?...should I stick with RF and get some 12 Punches with an Amp?....or is there a better Sub that will sound good with my Powers?...

Silver Member
Username: Jimvm

Louisiana U.S.A.

Post Number: 120
Welcome to the forum Monte. You'll get a whole lot more responses to your post if you go to the CAR audio section. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/4.html

Username: Enigma412

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 2
get kicker CVR's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us