What do pro's use ?

Bronze Member
Username: Jayosa

Post Number: 37
i have a harmon kardon avr 330 reciever and athena speakers i also use monster speaker wires and monster digital coax cables for the connections......what brand of speaker wires and digital coax cables would a proffesional audiophile tester like the ones that do tests for magazine reviews use....i dont wanna know what kinda reciever they would use to test the athena speakers becuz i have the harmon kardon only....i ask this cuz i wanna get the same sound as i read in there reviews and im sure they must use some good wires an digital connectors....also im wondering when they test music do they use mp3 or any other kind of burned audio format cd's...or do they just use store bought original cd's only.... i would think they use original cd's cuz the sound quality is prob the best ...please help

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 268
Jay don't take this the wrong way but you seem to be preoccupied with speaker wire and interconnect cables. Your Monster is as good as any other brand,especially with the setup you have. My setup is very similar with an HK AVR335 receiver and Monster cables. Magazines during their testing sessions use many diffrent types of cables from an decent inexpensive cable like Monster to more expensive cable like Tributaries,to very high end cables like Kimber and Cardas Gold.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us