Do you think these speakers will be better than my Bose?

NoooBee
Unregistered guest
They are a little heavy at 400 lbs a peice but I have not heard of these and EVERYONE knows about Bose!

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 255
Son: you need to lay off the drugs.

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 242
Try as hard as everyone else may, no one, I repeat NO ONE is better or will ever be better than Bose. The Wave radio will run circles around those speakers connected to any amp you can think of, or your money back. Don't believe me? Just ask the people at their 1-800 number when you order.

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY

Post Number: 244
The reviewer from the article in the link says

"...the X-Dreams are a terrific value before they play a note."

$25,000 a pair speakers are the best value I've ever heard of!!! I think I'll buy two or three pairs. A value like this doesn't come around too often... everyone should snatch up at least one pair.

Where do they come up with this stuff?

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Stu, we had better give up this thread before some Bose chowderhead pops up posting as anonymous of course as usual and so predictable. Those do look like very good speakers though.

Anonymous

They better be for 25 large.

Crank-n-Smoke
Unregistered guest
Can you imagine having 5 of these babies for the Ultimate HT! At 400 lbs each I would not put them on the second floor.

I wonder is Wilson has anything that can come close to these; I have heard some no so good things about their highest end speakers; not worth anywhere near the cost.

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
They kinda resemble JM Utopias,at least in cabinent shape. Sheer weight does not always equate to sound quality,however as there are many speakers that are lightweight that sound very good, Bose is not one of them.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 629
I think that they are nice speakers, but nothing beats my Kraco marine boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
Boy! This forum is filled with sarcasm tonight!

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 633
Better than being filled with bulls**

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
What do you mean by that?

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 634
Exactly what I said.

Username: Eyeswideshut

Abubala , Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 7
Nooobee: Bose is very very good, and I doubt those speakers will beat the 901's in a head to head shootout. With their direct reflecting technology, the image is so big, it makes everythnig else seem just there. Of course, I can't afford them, so I have to make due with Ascends which are the next best thing.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 1286
ahem!!!

NOTE: my imposter is listed as Bronze Member with a different Username and also different Post number and Registered date.

clever little bugger, whoever he/she/it is...

Mc_X_iT
Unregistered guest
Nooobee, go buy yourself a pair of Paradigm studio 100's and a new car. You will be much happier, and probably still have more money left over than if you bought those^ huge things. And sell the Bose's at a yard sale or something, they are garbage.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us