Marantz 7500 vs pioneer elite vsx54tx

Anonymous

i cant decide which to match with cambridge sw speakers. both are similarly priced. 60/40 ht/music. please give feedback or thoughts- thanks

Anonymous

does anyone know anything about these two receivers? and can you tell me anything about them? thanks

Anonymous

marantz 7500 is newer and I'm 99% sure is far,far better!!!!trust me I read all the reviews and have alot of experience including with pioneer and marantz.Dont get me wrong the pioneer is a very good receiver,in fact second only to marantz but the marantz is much better.

Robert Carver
Unregistered guest
I am not at all sure about the "far far better", especially when compared to an Elite VSX-54TX.
Even then it is subjective, since listener A might like the Elite, B the Marantz and C may like them equally, based simply on personal preferences in terms of the type of sound they enjoy the most.

I would try to listen to them both (side by side
if possible) and see if either one is really "far far better" and which one YOU prefer.

Silver Member
Username: Dloweman

Post Number: 122
I agree with robert, it is personal preferance, I have listened to marantz a few times and just don't really like the sound. The elite on the other hand, I absolutely love. By the way I don't have either, so not biased(can't afford yet). Listen for yourself to see which you prefer.

Anonymous

The Pioneer and Marantz both are warmer sounding receiver's. I have the SR7500 and I love the way it sounds. The Marantz is a little laid back in the way it comes at you but paired with my JBL studio towers (which are bright), it balances out quite nice.

Let your ears be the judge and go demo the units out!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us