Best Speakers on the Planet!

Fingers
Unregistered guest
Hmm, after much searching around and lookin in on different forums, i thought i would make a thread voicing your opinions on what you guys think are the best speakers in the world.

Me personally think the Wilson Audio's are. A friend of mine has the X2's and oh ma gawd! Whenever the gf and i go over, i always haveta suggest watchin movies ;). Like an orga$m in a living room listening to those babies. Haha enough of my opinion, how bout yours?

Zorro
Unregistered guest
http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/prd_1p1.html

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 125
Well that I heard I would have to say the Areial Accoustics 20T ,the other choices whether I have heard them or not are on the list to.

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 234
That's a fun question isn't it? Since there's not a right or wrong answer I'll add one. I thought the Glacier Audio Gilmore Model 2 was a wonderful speaker. I was amazed at how well it sounded even in a room that was acoustically wrong. Part of the benefit of the open baffle design.

Silver Member
Username: Danman

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 289
JmLab Grande Utopias! Amazing.

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 290
Hey maybe we could include Edsters Ascends! Hey I am just joking...........I can't seem to help myself....feeling gitty after the birth of my little girl last night! No hard feelings man!

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Congrads,to you Danman and you know I love the Utopias,its so hard when it gets to that level as Timn8ter said ther is no right or no wrong I would wrong with any of these choices.Timn8ter does Glacier have any dealers in the midwest and whats the price on those.

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 235
St. Paul, MN
http://www.glacieraudio.com/new%20Glacier%20Audio%20Site/Showrooms/stpaulshowroo m.htm
When I auditioned them they were just under $20k per pair.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
I know they have done very well at all the shoes against some really stiff competition,impressive looking speaker to.Thanks for the info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Also the Legacy Wisper they produced the most realistic soundstage I have ever heard,tremendous speaker,WOW what cabinetry!

Fingers!
Unregistered guest
I forgot to mention price is no object. Lol maybe some of you would stick to the budget stuff. lol just throwing it out there.

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 291
Thanks Tawaun for the congrats. Just got back from the hospital. Hope to have the first female top audiophile in the future.

Zorro
Unregistered guest
Same here Danman....it is the best feeling in the world !

best wishes !

Zorro
Unregistered guest
as for this thread....

Cerwin Vega D9- behemoth front speakers .....

Bronze Member
Username: Shahrukhd

Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 71
Cadence Arca!! I know a lot of you haven't heard of these but they're beautiful. http://www.cadenceaudio.com/productfr.html

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 722
Can't believe no one mentioned Bose yet...

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
Well its still a long way to go on t his thread,the day is young,oh you know someone will.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioholic

Post Number: 79
Audio Machina, Star Sound Technologies, Green Mountain Audio, Gallo Accoustics

Nelson 2005
Unregistered guest
"No right or wrong answer ??" - how can that be ??

ever heard of these...

http://www.worldsbestloudspeakers.com/

I own a pair and they are stunning...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us