Audiopro black pearl V2 comment?

Bronze Member
Username: Skareb

Post Number: 11
Was testing out the audiopro black pearl V2 and I find it sound sweet n neutral but I did not compared it side by side with other speakers. I'm wondering anyone with any comment on these swedish speakers? good or bad.

Silver Member
Username: Danman

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 188
You are on many posts at the same time. I thought your problem was a heavy sound with your NAD!!!? You said you listened to them now compare with your Wharfedales and choose the one you like. Speakers are an objective and personal choice based on your own liking.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
yea I'll definately do that, thats why I've asked for a home audition but besides that would just like to ask for opinion hence the post.

I've a 14 days money back guarantee, so I need to make up my mind if to keep or return the existing component.

I like warm sounding, but not when the high are like blanket and Sibilant, so not sure which are the cos amp or speakers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I went for the audiopro black pearl V2, sounded better compared to wharfedale 9.1, but honestly its not a fair comparison with the price factor of 2:1. I've add the audiopro subwoofer level 108, so I'm finally happy with the way my sistem sound.

Bernstein: The Magnificent Seven (Telarc) sound really impressive considering the price for the whole setup.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us