Dvd hack for sony dvp-ns425p

Username: Schotime5

Post Number: 1
does anyone have a hack that can be used with orginal remote? i need it to play region 2 at least. please email me at schotime5@msn.com, and put something in subject box so i know it is not junk. thanks in advace steve

Unregistered guest
Does anybody know how I could play a region 5 (India) DVD on Sony DVP-NS425P in the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated. n_phadke@hotmail.com
Thanks Naren

Rollins
Unregistered guest
I want to know if it is at all possible to make my Sony DVP-NS425P region free. Thank you for your help.

bizarrorollins@optonline.net

Unregistered guest
Same here. I've found a million posts on how to hack with an All-In-One remote. I'm looking for a hack that works with the original remote though. I'm operating with a Sony DVP-NS590. I'd be happy to get a mail from someone who might know how to hack it (been surfing the net for 2 hours now without finding anything remotely close to hacking with the original control). My mail is frjogoeno@hotmail.com. / Regards

Unregistered guest
Hello!
I have sony dvd dvp-ns425p and i'm looking for regin unlock method that i can use with mi PC's ir port.
Does anyone know how to do that? Pleas mail me bbunny@o2.pl

Anonymous

does anyone have a hack that can be used with orginal remote? i need it to play region 4 at least. please email me at hdg2@telce.net.ve, . thanks in advace HD

Username: Shaw

I too have a Sony DVP-NS425P DVD player and am looking for the unlock code using the original remote. I am looking to play DVDs from Region 6. Please contact me at arjanik@netzero.net. Thanks.

Anonymous

I would like to know the code as well for Snoy DVP NS425P. Pls advise.

SonyMan
Unregistered guest
:-) Here's a free page of unlocks. One of them is a Sony: www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

You can mess around with the service menu. Hope it helps!

Username: Showtime1000

DENVER, CO USA

I want to know if it is at all possible to make my Sony DVP-NS425P region free. I'm need access to Region 2 ( UK )

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone have a region hack for the Sharp
DV - RW 260H

Thanks

Keith J
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us