Overload on RCA RT2360

Username: Jaysaenz

Post Number: 1
Last night in the middle of a movie, my RCA RT2360 shut off. When I tried to turn it back on it just says overload. I opened the unit and it seems like one of the fuses is blown. I will change it today and see if that fixs it. Anyone else had this problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 56
Stop watching those kind of movies :-)

Post Number: 2
Saddly it was in the middle of The NightMare Before Christmas.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 3855

I blow my fuse on a regular basis. It's unhealthy to hold things in.

Post Number: 3
Now that I look at the fuse, I may be wrong about the problem. This fuse seems okay, I was comparing a 125v and a 250v fuse. ill try replacing them anyway and keep my fingers crossed. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Post Number: 4
well I changed the fuse's. There is one fuse that just keeps blowing up. I put three fuses in there so far and they are all dead now. oh well guess its a new system for me then.

Bronze Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 58
Jay there is obviously a short/overload that causes these fuses to blow up and it may be difficult to spot. Good luck with the new system

Unregistered guest
Hey all - I have had this same system for quite some time now. And shortly after getting mine, it did the whole "OVERLOAD" thing and blew up too. It wont even power back on (not to mention that it drains half the power in the house when I was able to turn it on) And I have tried to take this piece of crap back to Walmart where I got it - and they wont take it. So i did some homework on the internet and found out that it was $168.76 when I bought it (i dont have the receipt) so I am going to attempt to take it back to walmart and get my money back. It's a piece of crap and I am not paying some technician to fix the damn thing if it keeps blowing fuses like JAY says - wish me luch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us