Help with reformatting

Username: Hidethebeans

Berlin, Berlin Germany

Post Number: 1
hi, recently i found an mp3 on the ground so i took it home and was loading songs onto it, but while i was doing that, the message "incorrect format, reformat the player" shows up, and the songs wont play and i cant load any other ones up. as i found it on the street, i dont have an instruction book so i dont know what to do. its a usb stick if that helps, and im not sure about the company name, but it says "PRO2 WMA MP3 digital music player" on it. any advice is welcome.

Anonymous

every time i go to turn my mp3 player on it tells me incorrect format reformat player... what do i do

titch
Unregistered guest
ye im havin that same problem wot mp3 player do you have?? i have a napa one

Unregistered guest
hello i have the same problem my mp3 player is alba and 256KB it worked for a copule of months and suddenly on the LCD screen it read "incorrect format reformat player" can u please helpp me overcome this situation??? THANKZ!

Unregistered guest
Hi, I`ve got the same problem with my MP3 stick. If someone knows how to reformat it, please tell me! thx

Username: Wumingsden

Nottingham, East midlands England

Post Number: 4
To all:

Plug in MP3. On my computer click on corresponding drive, I use F.
Click on properties, then hardware, the properties, then uninstall or roll back driver. I recommend uninstall. Then plug in your usb again and done

Username: Lobbers

Post Number: 2
to wu,
i clicked on my computer but i carnt find corresponding drive! could you tell me where it is please x

Unregistered guest
so has ne1 found owt how 2 reformat an mp3 player

dragoszaman
Unregistered guest
I have one too (pro2 wma mp3 DIGITAL MUSIC PLAYER)but mine working like memory stick and does not appear anything on the screen when i press on/off button. Does know anyone the manufacturer ? It appear to be a SigmaTel MSCN USB Device.

Anonymous

manufacturer not found in world.
my player's problem another lcd display corrupt.

anyone to sell your player to me thanks.
my mail adress mithataltin@yahoo.com

Username: Milobean

Courtenay, B.c Canada

Post Number: 1
hi i just got a perfectmicro 2.512mb mp3 player and when i went to install the software i some how erased all the data off the mp3 player so now when i turn it on the screen lights up then it just shuts off and there is nothing in the display if some one could help that would be great. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us