Please, kill me

AnnoyedWife
Unregistered guest
How do I get my husband to STOP talking about speakers to me?!?! I think he is sick. He cannot go one day without bugging me to death about his speakers. I appreciate that he has a hobby, but honestly it would be like me telling him all about the different colors at the make up counter on a daily basis. What can I do????

Anony
Unregistered guest
What kind of speakers does he have?, I am curious!
lol

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 904
Could you please explain them to us in detail? Also do you have any pics of the offending speakers?? If you show me yours, I'll show you mine.

HEH

NADMAN
Unregistered guest
"How do I get my husband to STOP talking about speakers to me?!?!" Give him something else to talk about!!!

Anonymous

Tell him to shut-up and listen to his speakers.

AnnoyedWife
Unregistered guest
Nadman I don't think you understand how deep the obsession is. I could be talking about someone dying and he would find a way to relate the topic to speakers. It's deep.

I don't know what kind they are, something from Cambridge soundworks. Ya'll are as sick as him!

Somedood
Unregistered guest
Quit being jelous.

Seriously, the only reason youre mad is because he talks about the speakers more than yourself?

I bet if he was Fabio, and knew how to treat you, then you wouldnt mind his speaker obsession.

Darth
Unregistered guest
Cambridge ! Just tell him that there are at least more than 15 other brands that are much better than his !

BTW How many pair of shoes do you own?

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 524
AnnoyedWife,

Get him hooked on one of these message boards and you're all set.

Cambridge Soundworks? Poor guy...

Regards,
Frank.

Bronze Member
Username: Diablo

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 100
Is it his birthday soon? Hows about buying getting him a present of some chipboard and the plans for these Lowther Horn speakers?

Upload

This might not instantly stop him talking about speakers, but he will be in the workshop for months before finally giving up on the project and then will never want to talk about speakers again.
Maybe. :-)

NADMAN
Unregistered guest
AnnoyedWife - When I said give him something else to talk about, I didn't mean it literally...
Can you think of something else that you and your husband can do when you two are alone?
After were done, it usually shuts me up and puts me to sleep...

NADMAN
Unregistered guest
I mean after my wife and I are done...

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 912
LOL

Thats just somebody playing you.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioholic

Post Number: 55
Wanna chit chat with my wife? :-)