MB Quart vs JL

SkieS
Unregistered guest
I was at a local dealer yesterday, and asked about ordering in the JL w6v2's, and he asked why JL, and I told him I have heard great things about JL, and personally own another set. He recommended MB Quart PWE 302(Not sure thats that right model number) to me over the w6v2's. They're somewhat around the same price, so I am at a standstill right now. Suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3395
your dealer is an idiot, get the w6v2s

SkieS
Unregistered guest
That's what I wanted to hear.

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 579
Oh I see. You really didn't desire objective advice, just someone to say what you wanted to hear. Typical.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3397
dale honestly dont be an idiot about this, i answered the question to the best of my personal knowledge, the w6v2s are a far superiour sub, and if he wasnt going get those i would say get the eclipse al 88100 sereies, mb quart is known for speakers NOT subs.

Username: Victory16

Melbourne, Fl Usa

Post Number: 1
I have a mazda 626 Lx Year 2002 i have dual 12' speaker their illuminance and a pinoeer amp 700 watt!!!! any ideas of how i can stop my trunk from rattleing and how i can make my car freaking pimped out?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3406
im guessing you boughtht the subs from best buy didnt you, those subs are cokplete garbage lol, but they do look nice in that plexi galss with the blue leds, but to stop the rattling you need a sound deadener, either dynamat or fat mat or somen along those lines, i would personally reccomend edead, just as good as the others, but 1/4 the price www.edesigns.com, great stuff, i have 120 square feet of it, only 100 bucks for it, 36 square feet of dynamat is like 120 haha pathetic, but those cars are awesoem there arwe alot of options to make it bad a$$

SkieS
Unregistered guest
Dale, I wanted to hear if the $400 JL's would beat the $400 MB Quart's... I was looking for advice. If Subfanatic had said that the MB's would be better, I would get them instead of the JLs...

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 91
i cant believe anyone would every even ask that no the mb would not beat the jl in sq or spl i bet those things would have a hard time wit my old school jl dub 6's ha:-)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3423
yea mb quarts subs arent very reliable either, i wouldnt buy one, by the way, i didnt know they were 400 bucks

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 261
love my w6v2.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us