Pioneer CS-G404 3- way home speakers.

Username: Swwdts

Post Number: 1
I own a pair of 3-way 16" subwoofers that each have a frequency range of 30-20KHZ.My 2" tweeters have a 800HZ bass blocker on them & my 4" midranges have a 600HZ bass blocker on them.What would be a good HZ level to have blocked for my subwoofers? I play them really loud & I don't want my subwoofers to be blown up due to distortion. Here are the specs.for the Pioneer CS-G404 3-way Home speakers: Frequency range 30-20KHZ,Impedance 6 ohms,Max Power 150watts each.Thank you for your time!

Post Number: 3
Bump!

Bronze Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 30
I have those same speakers in my other room. I just wasn't getting the bass i thought I should out of them and didn't know if adding more power to them would blow anything. I definately would be interested in finding out if I could go back to using these. Now i have Klipsch 35's all the way around and for bass I went with an RSW15, but i wouldn't mind using the pioneers for a second room or for the "B" channel

Post Number: 4
Mine are hooked-up to my Kenwood VR-615. I bought it thinking the 100 x 6 label it had ment it was 6.1.It reads 6.1 "Matrixed".I got mad as .... When I found out it was only a 5.1. I already owned a Pioneer VSX-D710S 5.1 & a Yamaha 10'dual powered subwoofer.It got blown up a while back so,I went for another powered subwoofer at BestBuy & found the Kenwood set up for $200.00 cheaper than the sub.So,I bought it.That was so dumb of me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us