Visonik

Anonymous

Im looking into these visonik subs. Any of you have any experience or knowledge on them?

Anonymous

i've had two 12's and i had them on a punch 225A2 and sounded alright to me infact alot of p-pul thought i had more than 2 12's cause it don't take much to push them to make them sound worth something

Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 5
i had a 15 visonik that was aigght good sq barely spl

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3193
visionik is a very terrible car audio company, i personally bought two of there 800 watt subs, 12's, an there amp to match them in there own sealed enclosure, it was like 400 bucks for my girlfriend for christmas (they were pink she loved them!) lol, but i took out the kickers i had at the time, put those subs in, and i couldnt hear them over my front stage (infinty kappas 6.1) and they were horrible, can do MUCH better!

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 73
couldn,t explain it better

Vincethegreat
Unregistered guest
I had 2 15inch dual 6 ohm subs, 400rms each. After 3 days of use one of the subs voice coils went on me. Now i have 1 dual voice coil sub and 1 single voice coil sub. Now my amp is too powerful to just run half of the sub, and where I bought them from doesn't take returns or exchanges. Don't buy them unless you know you can return them.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3412
so is there a question in that or what, but you NEVER EVER run a single voice coil when its dual voice coil, that will KILL your sub,and voice coils can be repaired for a pretty nominal fee

Username: Mr_wiglz

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 3
It's not easy to recone a sub, and infact some brands don't do it. But speaking from a personal experience, it costs about 100 pounds to repair my sub, which I haven't done

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3439
actually here in the U.S. most companies will sell you a replacement cone set for like 50 bucks, i dont know how mucht hat is in pounds? lol, but ive repaired several and its a very simple, jus tediius task lol. but were talking about voice coils not cones

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_wiglz

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 12
thats really cheap, but when we pay over here, we pay most of it for the postage. But DD recones are only done by specially qualified ppl trained by dd in the US. Thats why I can't call them and ask them to sell me the recone kit. I dunno how much of this is true but thats what I was told.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3468
lol i want a dd

Username: Gsrteggyman

Salisbury, North carolina US

Post Number: 1
dont feel bad the new cone and voice coil for a square kicker 18 ($1,400 sub) is $254.99 but it has a 5 thousand watt rms and a 10 thousand peak

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3783
well you can get that subs for around 500 doller on some websites lol

CARAUDIO
Unregistered guest
I just took some guys 15INCH VISONIK sub and is it any good i cant find any specs on it that shiz weights atleast like 40 pounds or somthing.

Whats better 124D's Lanzars or 1 15 VISONIK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us