JL vs Infinity

SkieS
Unregistered guest
I have 2 10" JL subs, and am very impressed with them, and I've heard good things about the Infinity 120W's. Any Opinions? 120's or 12W6v2's... Also, is there a JL dealer in Washington? I live in Canada, and can't find a dealer for JL, and live right above Washington. I have about $450-$500 to spend, and I am open to other suggestions.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3119
well for that budget you could get 1 jlw6v2 and a half lol, but jlw6v2's have better sq and spl, out of everything i have heard/owned/teseted, its the 2nd best sq sub but the best sq sub with spl sub made. but it would obliterate an infinity. lol

SkieS
Unregistered guest
$350 each for a jlw6v2?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3174
huh?

SkieS
Unregistered guest
Sorry, is it $350 for 1 jlw6v2? You said I could get one and a half for that budget, so I did some rough math...

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3179
yea thats roughly the price, usually 400+

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 74
funk infinity subs sorry sub i dont like them. the only infinity i would get is house stereo. there is better stuff for cheaper. i actually like jl but everyone over here high bucks. jl would take infinity out of business

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3315
actually freedom NO, infinty couldnt be taken out of business by jl, hmm wonder why, infinity subs that sound as good or better than jl but dont get as loud. Infinty makes better components and offers better cheaper solutions than jl. sorry freedom you=wrong lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us