Can I just replace Bose lifestyle speaker with Good ones ?.

Anonymous

I did search on Bose key word on this forum, read at least about 200 message, looks like this is not covered,

Here is my question,
I have Bose Lifestyle 35 , which comes with 5 Jewel cube speakers.

After reading all about Bose discussion and after my personal experience I am thinking to replace these cube speakers with some thing good of may be similar size,

Has anyone had experience just replacing speaker, and keeping Bose Receiver and Acoutimass as is ?. If you did so, which speakers do you recommend.

This came to my mind as from the discussion most of the issues arrive out of frequency response of speaker, and few bad comments on the bose receiver and Acoutimass.

Appreciate your help on this, as I am stuck with my 3000$ in this beautiful piece of Junk.

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Javmo200

Michigan

Post Number: 36
I feel for you, Is going to be very difficult to be able to match that receiver with any good quality speaker/Sub. Is there any way you could sell the whole thing and start from scratch?..good luck

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 171
you would be better off e-baying the whole thing and starting from scratch. For that kind of money, you can nave a nice entry level high end system, not a wanna be one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
you would be better off e-baying the whole thing and starting from scratch. For that kind of money, you can nave a nice entry level high end system, not a wanna be one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
sorry for the double post...just noticed it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us