Help- Pioneer 1014 Compent Question

RichF
Unregistered guest
I just got a new Pioneer 1014 and hooked up my dvd and cable box component connections to the receiver and then have the component out on the receiver to my Sony LCD TV. I can't get a cable picture. DVD's plays on the TV, but no cable connection through the cable box. I've triple checked the connections. Any thoughts???

RichF
Unregistered guest
I just realized that the DVD isn't working through my component connection. I have a dvd/vcr combo and it is working off the vcr cables, not component. so for some reason the component signals are not getting back to the tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Jbecvar

Post Number: 47
You need to go thru the setup menu and assign the inputs for what they're going to be. If that doesn't work, then maybe you need to go thru the menu on the components and activate component video out on them.

RichF
Unregistered guest
i assigned component one to tv/sat for my cable box and component two to dvd for my dvd/vcr combo. i can vaguely see the tv or dvd on the screen. i played around forever with the tv settings. i'm not sure what you mean about activating component video out. how is this done?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us