Denon 683xp reviews

Anonymous
Greetings:

I am looking for reviews of this system. I am trying to decide between this and the Onkyo HT-S 650. Sears.com and circuitcity have them for $500.

I understand that the Denon's receiver has more connectivity options whereas the Onkyo's speaker set is more powerful.

Thanks!

Anonymous
One thing is size.. DENON is much smaller in size.. Which is good in my case becuase of the space constraints.. Yesterday I played with 683xp in Sears.. They sounded awesome.. I am too interested in other's opinions.. I am planning to buy DHT-683XP. as of now..

Anonymous
Another thing to consider is if the sound response due to WRAT in the Onkyo is better than the Denon.
The Denon info is unclear about their technology related to amplifier response and amount of negative feedback.

Anonymous
I posted the original message. I bought the denon dht 683 xp and am very impressed with the sound, though i should say that this is my first ever set of A/V receiver and speakers. I haven't upgraded the speaker wire yet but it still sounds great to me. I'll keep y'all updated.

Anonymous
I'm looking at the Denon 683 xp as well. Does it come in silver, or only black?

Anonymous
What's the difference between 483xp and 683xp?? Are they better than Sony ht-ddw840?

Anonymous
i've researched a lot of systems in the market and have narrowed down my choices to Denon DHT-683XP and Onkyo HT-S 650... can someone help ?? my priority is more towards good music from the box ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us