Trying to find a DVD player that allows me to connect the wire (type you have to twist) to my Cerwin Vega Speakers


New member
Username: Latstar

Post Number: 1
Registered: Apr-05
If anyone knows what this type of outlet is called please let me know. I have been trying to buy a DVD player or audio player online that allows me to do this but I don't know what it is called. Also, if you know of any DVD or Audio players ofhand with this feature please let me know. I don't want anything fancy. Thank you!

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 423
Registered: Feb-05
Good Luck. I've not seen or heard of one of those. DVD players are not designed to directly power speakers.

Bronze Member
Username: Diablo

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 82
Registered: Dec-04
I think you may need a "dvd/receiver". Doing a search for that term on Google will give a few results, such as the NAD L53.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us