Multiroom Speaker Settings

Username: Blaine_p

Post Number: 2
I've got a question. I am wiring multiple sets of speakers to my main living room HT setup - either by A-B speaker switching or true multiroom capabilities (haven't bought the receiver yet).

My question: does the 'small' setting for the main speakers always apply to the "B"/multiroom speakers? I will be running the multizone from my yet to purchased main receiver to an old receiver and out to the various rooms.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Heff

Post Number: 64
I have an H/K receiver. The multiroom speaker setting can be set individually. You can customize the crossover point for each speaker.

from Harmon Kardon's website...
This model also has quadruple crossover with six crossover points per speaker location and, with A-BUS/Ready connectivity, it offers more multiroom options than any other receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Heff

Post Number: 72
edit to what I previously stated. There are three ways to configure multiroom speakers with the AVR-630.

The multiroom speaker setting can be individually set when the SBR/SBL inputs are configured for zone II (B/multiroom). In this config. you'll have a 5.1 system + 2 for zone II.

An alternative setup is 7.1 + 2 using a separate amp for zone II, and in this config. the crossover does not apply for zone II.

HTH
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us