Looking for US$400,00 High Fidelity Mini System

Anonymous
Username: Anonymous

Post Number: 1
I'd like to buy an high fidelity mini system, i don't know wich one, i have to choose between Nakamichi SoundSpace 1, Denon D-M50S and Yamaha MCR-E500, i need sugestions! o:-)

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 378
Denon got the best review from a British Hifi magazine. I like the Mission speakers it comes with.

This one plays DVD as well.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=394482

Bronze Member
Username: Avman

Kansas City, MO US

Post Number: 19
Nakamichi soundspace one is nice, but I think the yamaha or denon sound more full for about the same price,

yamaha and the denon i think sound about the same, but no matter which one you go with remember to upgrade the speaker wire, this will give you a huge diffrence for a small amount of money, you should only need a few feet.

I use Monsters Z1 cable, but these is the best i have available in my market too, but i think it gets the job done.

hope this helps good luck.

Username: Bryant_hessing

Independence, MO USA

Post Number: 1
I personally think the Denon is a better looking system than the Yamaha, but that's just my opinion... and I'm a Denon fanboy.

Also yeah, upgrading the wire really does make a difference.

Username: Falp

Post Number: 5
Go for the Denon D-M31, is replaces the M30 and M50 and has got lots of awards.

2nd choice, the Yamaha.

Username: Mark_of_cenla

Plaucheville, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3
I like the Denon and the Yamaha. The best test is to take your own CD and listen to them both. Good luck.

Unregistered guest
Check out Nad's mini-system. The L40 came with PSB Mini Alpha's. The new L70 is 60 watts a side. I'm pretty sure it sounds better than the Denon or Yamaha. But you can see for yourself.

Might cost more, but if you consider how you listen to it every day for however long, the however much won't be missed.

Best of luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Falp

Post Number: 24
The L70 is a full-size DVD Receiver... no mini system...!!!

The L40 is no mini either...

For the kind of product there are other options, also from Denon for example.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us