B&W Speakers - where to buy?

Bill
Unregistered guest
I am looking for a good buy on some B&W VM1's and CCM20 speakers for my system. I like to purchase on the web and need a bargain.

Username: Stone

Post Number: 1
You can only buy used online. Google Search - you'll find them

JEFF HALL
Unregistered guest
I KNOW YOU CAN BUY THEM AT BARNEY MILLERS IN LEXINGTON KY........JEFF

Bronze Member
Username: Heff

Post Number: 73
Gee, when I visited a local hi-fi shop to listen to the VM1's for some reason the guys there were not positive about it. They didn't carry it in stock. It was special order and they quoted full SRP. Also they said VM1's were not a popular item when they carried it in stock, and would I be interested in Definitive Technologies? yada yada....

Username: Stone

Post Number: 3
My local dealer doesnt carry the VM1's either, but I have never inquired about them. Overall, they are very high on B&W as a speaker maker.

B&W are probably the speaker most bought and sold over the internet used due to there quality of workmanship and good resale value. if you are patient, you can get a nice pair of 602's series 2 or 3 for under 450.00 and a center for 250.00 to 300.00. get some 601's for the rear and you have a pretty good used HT seat up for less than 1000.00

Username: Bezel

Post Number: 1
Yep, I do not think it's a big deal to find B&W speakers online today.
The easiest way - ebay.com, but IMHO you have to spend too much time there to catch your item.
I suggest to use hi-fi classified resources:
- audiogon.com (most popular one)
- audioweb.com (not bad, but not many items there)
- audiowatcher.com (very interesting resource that actually helps you to search item using audiogon and other collections)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us