DVD-A RCA audio cable help

Bronze Member
Username: Fable

Post Number: 15
I don't want to spend over $100 for the DVD-A cable so please tell me where I can buy 6 cables for my DVD-A player. Thanks.

trying
Unregistered guest
Try the Dayton Audio cables at http://www.partsexpress.com Very good quality at around $12 each.

Bronze Member
Username: Fable

Post Number: 19
Got the Dayton RCA cables. They are solidly built and work perfectly great. Before the Dayton, I used the cheap RCA (the red/white pair that come free with any DVD player purchase) and my DVD-A sound dull and noise.

When I hooked up the Dayton RCA, the sound is clear and cleaner. In addition, I can't really tell the different between the Dayton and the Monster in 2 channel music. The Monster cost 5 times as much (to my whim last year I spend money on Monster cables). I begin to think Monster is a ripped off now. So for any of you thinking of spending big $ on Monster cable, think twice. I have their top of the line component and optical cables and they don't work better than my $20 component and a much cheaper optical cable respectively. I can't tell the different between them in both video and audio.

Good cable do make a different to your system but they don't have to be expensive. Just don't use the free cables come with your purchase; any decent made cable such as the Dayton will work just like the $90 Monster cable. I've learned it the hard way.

Thanks for recommending a good source.

Bronze Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 88
LOL, you just hit on the collective opinion of Monster around here!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us