Panasonic SAHT500

kirsty
Unregistered guest
Is there any muti regional codes for these little buggers?
please help guys
kirsty xx

Bronze Member
Username: Freeringtones

Post Number: 64
DVD disks are encoded with a regional code, 1 for the US and Canada; 2 for Europe, Japan and South Africa; 3 for South-East Asia; 4 for Latin America, Australia and New Zealand; 5 for Russia and the rest of Africa and Asia, and 6 for China. This is a well-intentioned attempt by the motion picture industry to curb abuses of their copyrights. However, if you travel frequently between different regions, viewing your DVDs can be difficult. It is possible to buy a DVD player that can play DVDs from multiple regions, but the legality of these players is often questionable.

I just went out and bought an LG player - and made it region free by touching the nine-touch sequence. Although the box was labelled with a big "will only play DVDs from region 2", this was all it took to diable the region coding alltogether!

1. Email or write to Panasonic service department and ask for the
DVD service Disc No.2 all the info is supplied.
2. It doesn't tell you what it does but the codes turn your player into multiregion.
3. For disabling Macrovision follow the same steps and replace code 3192 to 3193 after you have done the multiregion upgrade.
4. Note This discs works with the new RA players as well.

Username: Oddleiv

Post Number: 1
is it posible to play VCD on my panasonic SA-HT500?

Unregistered guest
hello i just got a panasonic dvd-s27 i was after the regional code

Unregistered guest
can any one help with a panasonic ht 500 i would like the codes

David0
Unregistered guest
Hi I have just ordered some Lois and Clark Region 1 DVDs and have just emailed Panasonic about that Disk. I have never played any other Region Disks in my player apart from 2 so dose any one how much the disk cost?

Username: David0

ClactonUK

I have now got my Lois and Clark DVds. I just put one in my player and it played right away with out my doing any think to it. So I dont need and codes for the player.

lisa618
Unregistered guest
Hi, i just paid for a code off of dvd hacks.com but it does not work. I have a panasonic saht-500. Can someone pl,ease help me

lulu21
Unregistered guest
i have a panasonic saht500 which is not reading cds or dvds even after cleaning with a hyperbrush dvd lens cleaner keeps saying no disk. please help

Username: Chippsta

what's the code for a sa-ht500

Username: Chippsta

Post Number: 2
HELP i relly need the hack code for the panasonic sa-ht500 i can't find them!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us