What do I need?


Ben Reeves
Unregistered guest

I have a 5.1 amplified speaker set which i bought a while back it cost me a fair bit then so i would like to keep it. The problem is it does not have any didgital inputs just 5.1 analog inputs.

So i guess i need something that convert the digital signal from my dvd player into the seperate anolog RCA's is there anything to do this?

I have found lots of receivers that output the seperate channels but they all have built in amps, i just need the pre amp.

Would this work?

Yes it would work fine.

P.S. Obviously you would need three 1/8" to RCA stereo adapters, but that Creative unit you linked would work just fine for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us