Buying advice

Username: Bmurrey

Post Number: 1
I have narrowed my choice of receivers down to three. I'm looking at the NAD T-773, the Arcam AVR 300, and the Rotel 1067. I have B & W 602s3 for fronts, LCR 600 for center, and about to have CWM 800's for rears. I know, but only way to get rears are inwalls, per wife. Any suggestions comparing the three would be helpful. Thanks

Username: Bmurrey

Post Number: 2
Any suggestions at all?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2717
I've only experience on the NADT773 and the Rotel. You, my good fella, are going to have a tough time, deciding between the 2.
I am not a big fan of the B&W 6 series so I really can't make a good recommendation. Speakers we used are the Axiom M80 and Monitor Audio Gold Reference 5.1. I thought that the NAD was edging out the Rotel in musicality and performed really well in the home theater arena. They were both outstanding in stereo.

If you end up choosing the T773, I highly recommend the Monitor Audio Gold series.

cheers

Anonymous

if arcam is not much more expensive than rotel it would be ebst according to reviews which rave.rotel would be better if price is a consideration.nad should probably only be bought locally so you can return if there is a problem(and only if it's cheaper than rotel or arcam).best receiver for price right now though is probably marantz 5500,7500.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us