Wiring two amps to one set of speakers.


Unregistered guest
I want to wire my bedroom in-wall speakers to my family room amp. They are currently wired to the bedroom amp. I want to be able to switch from "bedroom only" mode to "whole house" mode. Is there some sort of A/B switch that can control the amp source?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us