IPod Question about speakers

Unregistered guest
Hi,
New here and not even sure how I got here. So, if you could email me direct I do not if I will ever find this again.
Question: I teach Dancing and I want to use my IPod for classes. Is there a speaker system you would recommend that would be small but powerful? I have seen the systems that you drop the IPod into and I will take advice on those but I wondered if there was an amplified small speaker, small being no bigger than 6 inches tall, that I could hook the IPod into. I have a JBL amplified speaker but it is 2foot high and heavy.... and I am not even sure I could hook the IPod to that. Please advise by email debbieramsey2000@yahoo.com
Thank you
Debbie

Tony Mac
Unregistered guest
Check out the reviews section of www.ipodlounge.com

You should be able to find some great info there!

Tony Mac
Unregistered guest
Check out the reviews section of www.ipodlounge.com

You should be able to find some great info there!

SPECIAL K
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP............I Download music from limewire and they are saved on my PC, how do I upload to play on my webpage...? Is there a site where I can put in the file location and it generate a code...?

Username: Hammondrckr

Post Number: 1
I dont have an ipod but I have a creative and I just get a small headphone jack to an rca and just plug it into an aux input
thats worked for me in the past

~alan

Username: Medicone

Post Number: 3
Debbie,

check out the Cambridge Soundworks Model Twelve.

This is small discreet components that sets up in minutes and you have a line-in that you can feed a docked iPod into.

The sound is excellent and it has two very small but effective bookshelf speakers and the carrying case is also a subwoofer. The sound can easily fill a room with sound.

I use one on my boat and it overcomes the sound of a large diesel engine so it should work for the dancing classes.

About $399 from www.musiciansfriend.com

Unregistered guest
i connect my ipod to my guitar amp. i crank the hell out of it and it sounds good, but can this harm my ipod?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us