Need speaker advice!! HELP

HelpWanted
Unregistered guest
I have the Onkyo TX-SR702 receiver and a new 42" HDTV. The space is 15x25 (in feet). I'm looking for a 7.1 configuration of speakers, 2 of which I would like to be in-wall (surrounds L&R). I have a budget of $2-$3K.

GoodSpeakers
Unregistered guest
Try Axiom speakers I here there good.

Bronze Member
Username: Dloweman

Post Number: 59
Onkyo would sound very good with Paradigm. Check out the monitor line and the Studio line. You could probably get the monitor 7's, the cc370, adp370 surrounds with the minimonitors for rears and a nice sub. For a sub I would say either a paradigm or, I have an Hsu sub which is awesome and are fairly cheap.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2565
for that budget, try this
http://www.ohmspeaker.com/

edster922
Unregistered guest
Check out ascendacoustics.com and click on "System Advisor" under the purchase menu for the best package deal.

Username: Blslim352

SAN ANTONIO, FL USA

Post Number: 1
novice....helppppp!!!!how do you attach speakers(cheap)to back of tv???

Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 7
Im not sure I know of any TVs that allow that kind of direct connection. It's probably for good reason though because if you found a way to do it, it would sound terrible because your TV doesnt have the necessary power.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2590
Bonnie,
You really should start your own thread and not hijack this one. It is rude!

HelpWanted
Unregistered guest
Any ideas about in-wall speakers? The way the room is setup, there is a walk way is to the left of my sectional and a wall on the right. So I was thinking about in-wall speakers in these spots (L&R surrounds). Good/Bad idea? Other ways to go?

Bronze Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
Help, Cadance hace a wide choice of build ins.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us