Problems with Technics SA-GX505 & Zenith D52WLCD

Username: Asmodeus

Post Number: 5
Hi all,

i thought maybe someone here could help me with a little problem i'm having... if i've posted this in the wrong forum,i apologize...

now, my problem is that i just recently purchased a Zenith D52WLCD 52" LCD Projection HDTV unit and i love this tv... i also own a technics SA-GX505 receiver and i'd like to keep using it... it has never given me a single problem since i bought it new over 12 years ago...

my problem is, is that with all of my other tv's before this zenith, i could hook up the 3 rca inputs from the receivers vcr2 ports to the back of the tv's video2 rca ports... now with this tv there are only these options:

video input1 - red, white, & yellow
video input2 - red, white, & yellow
variable audio - red & white

i've tried all of these and i get no output to my speakers... to test to see if the speakers worked, i turned the reciever to 'tune' and picked up fm stations and got speaker output, but when i go back to vcr1 or vcr2 on the receiver and hook it up to any of the 3 inputs in the back of the tv, i get nothing...

can anyone help me at all, or am i doomed to buying a new a/v reciever... i have to tell you that this receiver is some of the best money i've ever spent and it is like a tank... and i'd hate to retire it, so please, anyone suggest something for me... thank you...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us