Curtis dvd recorder

Username: Torrey123

Post Number: 1
I have a Curtis dvd recorder. It works fine, except when it starts to record then TV screen jumps to the program being recorded, & I can't change to another channel and watch another program.

I would appreciate any help.

Unregistered guest
If your dvd is connected through a vcr or anything other than the tv set itself, that will occure. In other words, connect directly to the tv and should work.

Anonymous

I have a Curtis DVD8007B and I can not get the closed caption to work. It always has the words on the screen. I need help as I have bought these for grandkids for Christmas.

Anonymous

It is a portable DVD.

Unregistered guest
I have a Curtis DVDR5000 recorder and it seems unable to accept all types of DVDs, whatever they are +R or -R. In the manual, it says it can work with +R and +RW only but I've been unsuccessful with +R.
In any case, the manual says that some brands of DVDs are incompatible without saying which ones are and which are not. Please let me know which ones I can you on my recorder. Thanks

endpoint05
Unregistered guest
I've a Curtis DVDR5000 recorder connected to a TV set and a dvd player,no problem with the TV but when I hit AV(source), a blank screen appears with a message saying 'monitor front CVSB(no signal). What did I do wrong? Thanks

aghklsd98
Unregistered guest
i received a Curtis DVD8007B brand new as a gift, and the screen doesnt work, i just have audio. The screen only worked one time, the second time i tried (starting with the blue screen). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Unregistered guest
I have a curtis dvd8007B and i can not here it play very well as the sound level is so low. If I hook it up to a TV then the TV carries the sound very well. But as a stand alone the sound is very poor.

Username: Weribbit

I need a new remote or the code for Curtis DVD5028 Player ... the kid broke it & can't find a Universal remote code for it ... any suggestions?

Username: Dvssta

Coon rapids, Mn Usa

I have a curtisdvd5028p it came with no manual and cannot seem to locate a website. Any help?

Username: Weribbit

Post Number: 3
To contact Curtis International - #800-968-9853

BEWARE - HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH!!

I ordered a $15 remote & finally recieved it after 12 weeks of false promises of them sending it within 7-14 days. They repeatedly stated, "the order has been completed, please wait another couple days." Weekly I would call back, again & again, to confirm my address & hear them say the same thing week after week even when speaking to a Supervisor! During the last call they asked me to provide proof that I ever paid! When I finally did receive the remote, it was used, scratched up with pencil marks on it, & the WRONG MODEL! Now, I have to deal with them all over again! UNBELIEVABLE!

Username: Codered

code for Curtis DVD8007B is ( 1369 )
regioncode@hotmail.com for further question
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts