Question: TV Remote Codes

Username: Mdude

Post Number: 1
I have a Sony DVD player and GE Television. There is a way to program the DVD remote to control the TV (volume and channel). Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
I believe that there is no way to do that, but I'm sure you can find a universal remote that would work with your DVD player and your TV (as well with your other devices). At this (http://www.bestvalueplus.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&currency=USD&produ cts_id=7944) stie, you can get a universal remote that will work with your TV, and DVD player just fine. The price of the remote is $3.92.

Unregistered guest
I have a Sansui TV/DVD combo and I need the 4-digit code to make it work with my new DVR digital cable remote. Does anyone have it???? Please???

Anonymous

I have a Toshiba TV/DVD combo and I need the 4-digit code to make it work with my new Comcast DVR digital cable remote. Does anyone haveit???? Please???

Unregistered guest
I just got this Philips DVD793C player WITHOUT the remote, and the manual that came with it shows no number for the remote, and I would like to get one. I have tried the Philips site but they fail to show the model number for the remote for this unit. Anyone know anything about this model??? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us