Volume Control input location?


New member
Username: Troy_c

Post Number: 1
Registered: Dec-04
Hi Audiophiles,

I just moved into a house that is pre-wired for audio surround and includes a couple of speakers in the master bedroom. Included in the cluster of wiring at the receiver location is a wire for Volume Control (controlling the master bedroom speakers). Can anyone tell me where the input location might be on a 7-yr old Harmon Kardon Audio-Video receiver for that Volume Control wire?

Thanks a lot!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us