Toshiba

Username: Sviking19

Post Number: 1
I have a toshiba dvd/vcr combo surround sound system.....It is hooked up with HD enhanced digital cable to a 42 inch HD Toshiba big screen.

I Have it hooked into the TV using the progressive scan ports...Everything works incredible, except the TV won't play through the surrond sound....Just the radio, cd's/dvds and ...I've tried every adjustment, and every cable...Can someone help out a greenhorn

Anonymous

hi there i was wondering if anybody out there has the unblocking codes for a toshiba dvd sd210e.cheers my email address is wupe2003@hotmail.com

Username: Geoffearnest

Rhosneigr, Wales UK

Post Number: 5
I am looking for region free unlocking code for Toshiba vr3, can anyone help please?
Geoff

Username: El_zorro37

Post Number: 2
I had the same problem until I played around with the DVD/VCR combo. Is yours a Toshiba SDV-592 ? Here is what I found, you have to make sure that DTS is turned on the DVD output and also make sure you have two channel RCA analog outputs connected to your receiver. TV sound will only go through the analog outputs and not through the digital output. I use the 5-channel setting on my receiver to switch TV sound to all speakers. It will not be surround of course.

If you play a 5.1 DVD or a hi-fi surround VHS tape it output through the digital output and will play in surround sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us